The attorneys at Larson & Larimer, P.C., in Denver, CO have more than 40 years of experience in working with product liability cases. We have been obtaining substantial successful results for clients who have suffered a variety of product related injuries. Product Liability Law is the civil process to compensate consumers injured by dangerous or defective products. Many people are unaware that there is an entire section of law devoted to outlining how manufacturers and product companies are held responsible for any damage caused by the goods they sell.
Every product you buy is manufactured with either an explicit or implicit guarantee that the product is not defective. The product can be defective in a number of ways, such as a poor design, a flaw in the manufacturing process, inadequate warnings, or a breach of a warranty.
The attorneys at Larson & Larimer can properly assess the personal injury and damage done to you by the negligent or defective product and help you estimate your injuries and losses. We will do our best to hold the manufacturer or seller responsible for the flaw in the product.
There are several types of categories designated for defective products, which can result in product liability claims. Below is a non-exhaustive list of common defective products that have potential to cause serious injury:
- Edible products (including foods from outside sources like a grocery stores, fast food chains)
- Cosmetics (eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, etc.)
- Baby products (strollers, baby feeding bottles)
- Automobiles and automobile products (including vehicle recalls, tires, car seats, safety belts, brakes, air bags, and so on)
- Children’s toys, sporting equipment
- Medicine (pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter, prescriptions, diet pills, homeopathic, etc.)
- Any product without a sufficient warning