Mark A. Larson, Esq.
Mr. Larson obtained his Bachelors of Science in Political Science from San Diego State University and his J.D. from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Admitted to the Bar in the State of Colorado, the State of Minnesota and the State of Nebraska, Mr. Larson has extensive experience in all areas of civil litigation, with a strong emphasis on Personal Injury and Insurance Bad Faith.Mr. Larson also has extensive experience with: Business/Corporate Law, Real Estate Law, Construction Law, Civil Litigation, Mediation and Arbitration, Criminal Defense, and Sports Law.
- J.D., University of Denver, 1993
- B.A., San Diego State University, 1990
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association – Former Member of the Board of Directors
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Nebraska Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Colorado State Court
- Minnesota State Court
- Nebraska State Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona (Pro Hac Vice)