When you experience injuries because of an auto accident, you might qualify for a settlement from your insurance company. Sadly, documenting these cases, getting them affirmed, and collecting compensation to take care of your expenses can be a confounded and baffling procedure. The attorneys at Larson Larimer Schneider have exceptional experience with insurance companies and are able to help you navigate how their processes work.
Difficulties in Dealing with Insurance Companies alone
Whenever accidents happen, individuals frequently expect that the insurance agencies will treat them reasonably and take care of the expenses. The fact of the matter is these organizations are mainly focused on their own profit. Beside expanding premiums, they do this is by restricting their staff and denying or making light of cases.
According to multiple reports, when an individual approaches their claim alone, only about 30 percent of people get their cases settled. Issues incorporate long preparing delays, having your claim exchanged to numerous members of the company’s staff, deficient mischance examinations, and disagreements about what is and isn’t secured.
For most protection agents whose employments rely upon profiting, settling your claim for minimal measure of cash is ideal for them. Manners by which they achieve this include:
- Pointing the finger at you for the accident
- Underestimating property repair costs
- Fail to incorporate lost wages in a settlement
- Debating that your wounds and the amount of future restorative care you are probably going to require
How Larson Larimer Schneider Can Help
- In securing your rights for compensation when dealing with insurance companies, here is how Larson Larimer Schneider can help:
- Intensive accident investigation to decide the real reasons for your crash and injuries
- Subpoenas for witnesses who may have been at the scene
- Examinations to see what your property damages are worth
- Confirmation of lost pay and potential future misfortunes in income and work opportunities
You have only one opportunity to get the settlement you deserve from your insurance company. Call or contact Larson Larimer Schneider today to see how we could fight for you!