Have you or a loved one been hurt in the workplace? Have you attempted to get workers’ compensation on your own, only to run into obstacles that you need help overcoming?
At Larson & Larimer, P.C. we are committed to assisting injured workers get the compensation for which they qualify. Since our establishment began, our attorneys have helped thousands of people and recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
We represent all types of workers:
A worker’s compensation lawyer can represent people in all lines of work who have been hurt on the job, including:
- Construction workers in construction injury claims
- Delivery drivers, quality control inspectors, office workers, casino employees, factory
- City, county and state employees. We are familiar with the unique issues involved in workers’ compensation cases for municipal employees, from airport workers to firefighters.
- Full-time workers, part-time workers and temps working through temp agencies, all of whom qualify for workers’ compensation
We are committed to educating people about workers’ compensation claims.
The Larson & Larimer, P.C. team is experience in handling all worklaec injuries, including those that involve:
- Back & Neck Injuries
- Knee, Shoulder, & Joint injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed head Injury
From cases involving injuries that resulted from sudden accidents to those involving occupational diseases that developed over time, our attorneys will help with the pursuit of workers’ compensation. Please contact our office today to get your free consultation. This counseled advice is priceless and we won’t charge you unless we obtain the full compensation for your injuries